Monday, February 23, 2009

FIRSTS

So I am currently in my first real relationship with a man.  It started out amazing, I thought he could be the perfect person. We both rode dirt bikes, loved to snowboard,, went to the lake to wakeboard, were both trying to be emts, met at church, etc. I honestly want to say I fell in love with him quite quickly. He was completly awesome and I couldnt ask for more. Then...he moved away to Fresno.  Long story short, the move is the main reason things have changed, and have changed for the worse. I know by the way he treats me (or lack thereof) and his carelessness to the relationship are only more clues to this not working out. I know I need to end this and I know thats probably whats the right thing to do. But theres something thats holding me back. This being my first relationship/love I am being very hesitant. I honestly think I am afraid of being single. Why? I have nooo idea. I have great friends and family who love me and why should I need a man in my life to make me happy? I couldnt answer that, all I know is I'm super afraid to lose him even though I know its not meant to be. I hope and pray to gain a life lesson and have a great learning experience after this, but for now....I need to find the courage to end things....Firsts are always the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment