Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wowzers- Its been a long time

So I have been lazy. Heres a recap.

-The Garden. I am in love. I only had to attend this church one time to know this is where I should be. I love the raw, new church atmosphere, but not only that the COMMUNITY that comes with it. I have learned that community is huge. I'm sick of shaking someones hand, asking about their morning, and their name, then I never see them again. At this church I get to met someone new every week. I don't remember a Sunday I have attended that I have not met a new person that is now my friend. I also have been struggling all summer long to figure out where God wants me to serve, when I moved and stopped doing jr. high at the Grove I felt an emptiness in myself that needed to be fulfilled. That emptiness was service. Well God has put me where he wants me, and its at the Garden!

-Career?School? Well I'm not doing school this semester. I had been going back and forth in my mind about what career path I wanted. (In the past two years I have gone from coast guard, to firefighting, to elementary teacher, to possibly nurse or maybe pa or maybe paramedic or just flat out being confused) I attended community college for two years, all I have to show for it is my EMT cert. I HATE school, like literally, do what I can to avoid it hate. After my first day of class, attempting to add classes, and failing I gave up. I am going to work this semester.Sweet! but not I'm even more behind on finishing school. But its okay because I have decided and am positive I want to stay in the medical field. Most likely I will go the RN route, work in ER or trauma for a bit and slowly work on my BA and eventually do my DREAM DREAM job flight nursing (trauma nurse/transport nurse in a helicopter) woot woot!!! OR another route might possibly be PA, but Im leaning towards RN right now :)

-The Fun Stuff. I got to see Paramore this last Tuesday!!!!!! thank you REL!!! they rocked. Also I will be seeing Family Force 5 this upcoming Tuesday!!!! (By far the best/most entertaining band I have seen live) Its going to be a dance party and I'm really excited. I get to go snowboarding in 1 1/2 months!!!! Mammoth opening day is November 12th :) and I have a new board and binding to ride on :))))) In less than a month I get to go riding (my dirt bike) and Im totally stoked!!! Today I bought new gear and am totally excited to use it :D AANDD: I finally am getting another dslr (camera)!!! My last one got stolen :( and I miss taking pictures so roomates beware, In two weeks there will be an immense amount of pictures being taken :p

-I Miss My People. CORRRR come back!!!!!!! Less than two months, omgosh yay! I love you and miss you. ALISHA I get to see you for 5 whole days in Washington in January. Soooo excited!!!! JANE READ come visit I miss you! and to my SPIKEY STICK (aka Alex) you have let us down a few times, you say your coming and then you don't :( please do come soon.

Wowzers. this is long. sorry if you read it all...you must be bored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment